Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract without giving reasons within a thirty-day cancellation period that begins on the day on which you or a third party nominated by you (you cannot nominate the carrier) take(s) receipt of the goods. In order to exercise your right of cancellation you must notify us of your decision to cancel this contract by means of an unequivocal declaration (e.g. in the form of a letter sent by post or an email). You will be deemed to have complied with the aforementioned cancellation period if your letter, fax or email notifying us of the use of your right of cancellation was sent prior to the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract we are required to pay back:
- for orders delivered to Germany: all payments we have received from you, including shipping costs but excluding additional costs incurred as a result of you selecting a different shipping option to the standard, lowest cost shipping option we offer
- for orders delivered outside of Germany: all payments we have received from you, excluding all costs related to shipping.
without delay and within a maximum period of fourteen days from the date on which we receive your letter, fax or email notifying us of the cancellation of the contract. Repayment occurs using the same payment type you used for the original transaction unless otherwise agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees in connection with repayment. We reserve the right to refuse repayment until such time as we have taken receipt of the returned goods or until such time as you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods (whichever is the earlier point in time). You are required to return the goods to us without delay and within a maximum period of fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. You will be deemed to have complied with the aforementioned returns period if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You are liable for the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any depreciation in the value of the goods if such depreciation is attributable to the non-essential handling of the goods by you for purposes other than the verification of the nature, properties and functionality thereof.
Cancellation form template
(If you wish to cancel the contract please fill out this form and send it back to us.)
– To [please insert: name/company, address, email address, fax number (if you have one)]:
– I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract I/we (*) concluded for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the delivery of the following service (*)
– Ordered (*)/Received (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only required if the cancellation is submitted in paper form)
(*) Delete as appropriate.